What do people say about MD Brush?
Love this brush, nothing like it on the market
No Joke, best toothbrush I have ever used. My gums no longer bleed and my dentist just gave me an A+ checkup
This brush forces you to clean at a 45 degree angle – WOW what a difference. Goodbye Sonicare
7 out of 10 people have gum disease, which is now linked to heart disease and diabetes.
Brushing below the gum line at the correct angle is critical to your health because the mouth is the only place on the body where bacteria can directly enter the bloodstream. If you see blood when you brush or floss it doesn’t mean you’ve hurt yourself, it means you’ve discovered where bacteria are growing. The MD Brush is the 1st brush designed jointly by a dentist and hygienist to break the routine of random brushing and ensure that the optimal 45° angle ( BASS Method) is achieved. This removes bacteria from below the gum line where gum disease starts; the sulcus. When performed correctly the BASS method of brushing as endorsed by the American Dental Association, is as effective as those expensive sonic brushes. Give us two days and we will change the way you THINK about brushing forever.
MD BRUSH – FRESH, SEXY and BETTER FOR YOUR HEART.
• Patented & Ergonomically Designed Grip
• Positions bristles at a 45˚ angle
• Fits securely in your hand
• Grippy, textured feel
• Patented “W-Cut” Tapered Design
• Center row cleans the gumline
• Outer rows clean the tooth surface
• Extra soft for gentle cleaning
• 45 Degree Visual Indicators
• Visual cue of correct bristle alignment
• Viewable in the mirror while brushing
• Helps ensure correct brushing angle
Created by a dentist and dental hygienist, MD Brush cleans your teeth and gums like no other toothbrush. The magic is in its precision grip, multi-tasking bristles and “Smart Mark” indicators, which together ensure you clean your mouth effectively every time you brush. After just a few days with MD Brush, you‘ll know what brushing properly feels like—and you‘ll never go back to an ordinary toothbrush again. But wait, there‘s more:
• Dual patented handle and bristles
• Sweeps harmful bacteria from the gumline
• Teaches you to brush correctly, effortlessly
Gum disease can lead to really bad stuff like:
• Heart Disease
• Vascular Disease
• Low Birth Weight
• Pulmonary (lung) Infection
Um, thanks but no thanks!